New York & Washington D.C. Tour
- Discover the Capital City through a walking tour highlighting the National Mall, the White House and all of the Monuments in between
- Visit the U.S. Holocaust Museum
- Spend time at the Smithsonian Museums
- Head to Nationals Park to watch a Baseball Game
- See a live music performance
- Laugh and participate in an improv comedy show
- Take a guided tour around Central Park
- Visit the 9/11 Memorial
- Explore the galleries at the Metropolitan Museum of Art and Museum of Modern Art
- Reach new heights at the Top of the Rock
- Visit Ellis Island and see the Statue of Liberty
- Watch a Broadway show
History and politics meet culture and art come alive! Experience the best of both worlds with visits to the nation’s capital alongside the most populous city in the country. The two combine for an unforgettable experience.
Washington D.C. is a must for any U.S. history students or political enthusiasts. New York City is arguably the most culturally exciting modern city in the country. Why not combine the two for one awesome trip?
All Evolve Tours itineraries are completely customizable for your groups desires and needs.
AirfareRoundtrip group airfare to New York City, depending on departure city
BusPrivate coach bus equipped with A/C, T.V & DVD players, on-board washroom
SubwayPublic transportation in New York and/or Washington D.C, led by your Evolve leader
HotelCentrally located, student friendly, 3 * minimum, acclaimed hotels
Daily breakfast and dinner included in tour. Meals at locally owned and run restaurants and accommodations serving authentic cuisine sufficient for teenage appetites.
The White House has a total of 35 bathrooms.