San Francisco Sports Team Tour
- Self Guided tour of the famous Fisherman’s Wharf
- Board a ferry to Alcatraz and explore the most famous jail in the world
- See the top future athletes play in a local NCAA College Athletic Event
- Run across the Golden Gate Bridge
- Explore Chinatown and Downtown San Francisco
- Visit the famous Haight-Ashbury Neighborhood
- Get on board a cable car for a tour of the city
- Participate in Games or practices
- Attend a professional football, baseball, basketball or hockey game
San Francisco offers a balance of activities and outings! The sports competition and training available here will help with your teams development on the field and as individuals and leaders.
Combine the culture of a diverse and world class city with sports development and fun!
All Evolve Tours itineraries are completely customizable for your groups desires and needs.
Day 1 - Travel to San Francisco
Day 2 - Full day of activities in San Francisco
Day 3 - Full day of activities in San Francisco
Day 4 - Full day of activities in San Francisco
Day 5 - San Francisco to Home
Homeward bound after an amazing San Francisco sports trip.
AirfareRoundtrip group airfare to San Francisco
BusPrivate coach bus for duration of tour, equipped with A/C, T.V & DVD players, on-board washroom
HotelCentrally located, student friendly, 3 * minimum, acclaimed hotels
Daily breakfasts and dinners included in tour. Meals at locally owned and delicious restaurants.
San Francisco was part of Mexico until the Mexican-American War in 1848.
Places You’ll Visit
Enjoy touring around the world class city of San Francisco.
Haight-Ashbury was ground zero for the summer of love and the beginnings of the hippie culture in the 1960's. Its now home to a fantastic shopping and cultural area in San Francisco.