Student Camp Program Ontario
- Program aim: engaging students with an array of skills, talents and abilities and will challenge students to harness their team working skills, individual and collective strength
- Leadership and Skill Development Program
- Leadership, team building and nightly activities
- Climbing wall, high ropes, low ropes activity
- Program with Environmental Program: Investigate the array of different plant and animal species that inhabit our ecosystem. Discover the importance of maintaining diversity and how human choices can greatly affect an ecosystem’s biodiversity
- Culminating team activity
Beautiful lakefront camp accommodation where students will be challenged to think, grow, and bond in the great outdoors.
The value of getting away from our technologies and daily routine is key for child development and class bonding.
All Evolve Tours itineraries are completely customizable for your groups desires and needs.
Day 1 - Travel to camp
We will travel to our camp facility, just 1.5 hours outside of Toronto. Upon arrival, meet the leadership team and participate in team building activities. After lunch, we will break into groups to do low ropes, rock climbing, high ropes and team initiative activities. Following dinner on site, enjoy a group bonfire and evening activity.
Day 2 - Enjoy Camp
Enjoy another morning of programs, including a Biodiversity Program and team games & songwriting. Lake activities are available if water activities are approved by school. Following lunch, we will have a reflection and debriefing program before returning home for the evening.
BusBus transportation to/from camp grounds provided
CampSpend the night in our cozy and comfortable campground bunks.
Breakfast, lunches and dinner all included on site.
This is an awesome, affordable program that will leave a lasting and beneficial impression on your students.