Washington D.C. Highlights – 3 Days
- Evening boat cruise along the Potomac River
- Embark on walking tour of Capital Hill including Library of Congress, Capitol Building, Supreme Court, and more!
- Explore the many Smithsonian Museums, the world’s largest museum complex!
- Walking tour of the Washington Mall to the Lincoln Memorial, the Vietnam Memorial, and the Korean War Memorial and the Reflecting Pool.
- Visit the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Visit Arlington Cemetery and enjoy an interpretive bus tour, including a visit to the nearby U.S. Marine Corps Memorial.
- Explore Georgetown: a unique and friendly neighborhood
Get an insider’s view of the workings of the U.S. government. Tour important establishments and buildings from Congress, to the White House and the world-class Smithsonian Museums. Washington is also home to professional sports teams, efficient public transit, a diverse cultural population, and much more!
There’s no better place to explore and experience modern U.S. history and politics than in the nation’s capital.
All Evolve Tours itineraries are completely customizable for your groups desires and needs.
Day 1 - Welcome to Washington D.C
Arrive in Washington D.C and embark on a walking tour of Capitol Hill: Library of Congress, Capitol Building, Supreme Court, and more. Have a welcome group dinner before embark on an evening boat cruise along the Potomac River to see Washington D.C. lit up at night.
Day 2 - Explore Washington DC
Embark on a walking tour of the National Mall. Highlights include: Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam Memorial, Korean War Memorial, and the Reflecting Pool. Next, head to the White House to get a great group photo. Arrive at the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum for a self-discovery tour of the powerful exhibitions. Enjoy an afternoon to explore the Smithsonian Institution. The Smithsonian Institution—the world’s largest museum and research complex—includes 19 museums and galleries and the National Zoological Park. Explore Georgetown: a unique and friendly neighborhood in Washington with lots of shops, restaurants, and vendors before our group dinner.
Day 3 - Travel home
AirfareRoundtrip group airfare depending on departure city, available upon request.
BusPrivate coach bus for duration of tour, equipped with A/C, T.V & DVD players, on-board washroom
HotelStudent friendly, 3 * minimum, acclaimed hotels
Daily breakfasts and dinners included in tour. Meals at locally owned and delicious restaurants.
The Library of Congress contains 535 miles of bookshelves.
Places You’ll Visit
Shaped like an Egyptian obelisk and offers views in excess of thirty miles.
US Capital Building
Marvel at the architecture from the outside and within.
Not to be confused with a shopping mall.
How much time can you spare?